Signing our contract is REQUIRED prior to shipping any puppy purchase! If our contract is not signed the puppy WILL NOT SHIP until completed.
Buyer agrees that Seller offers 48 hour guarantee for illnesses and 1 year guarantee for genetic, life threatening, untreatable defects for pups purchased that are sold for $6500 and up For all pups sold for less than $6500 we offer a 30 day warranty only.
- Buyer understands and agrees that Teacup Puppies requires a full veterinarian exam of your new puppy within 48 hours from arrival in order to activate BOTH your 48 hour Illness Guarantee and your applicable replacement health warranty. NO EXCEPTIONS! Teacup Puppies LLC requires a faxed ( 1-888- 575-8340) or emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org ) copy of the first initial vet visit report within the first 48 hours. Any claims will be rejected and the warranty guarantee contract considered null/void without this report being sent within that time frame. It is important for our clients to keep in touch with us regarding any illnesses or claims as we have years experience in treatments and may help with offering advise and treatment options. (Null/Void meaning in this contract refers to puppy being sold as is without any guarantee or warranty coverage.)
- Buyer understands and agrees that Seller offers 48 hour illness guarantee, from time of arrival. Buyer understands and agrees that they will have the dog examined by a licensed veterinarian within 48 hours from its arrival time. If the dog is found to have an ANY illness, including but not limited to untreatable or life threatening illness, it is the Buyers duty and responsibility to notify Teacup Puppies LLC within the allowed 48 hour time frame after arrival, and present Teacup Puppies LLC with copies of ALL supporting documentation, providing complete diagnosis and prognosis. Nothing will be considered after this time frame. NO EXCEPTIONS! If Teacup Puppies LLC is NOT notified within the allowed 48 hour timeframe all claims will be considered null and void and will NOT be covered.
- Buyer understands and agrees that Teacup Puppies LLC provides a 1 year Replacement Warranty for genetic, life threatening, untreatable defects for pups purchased and sold for $6500 and up. For all pups purchased and sold for less than $6500 we offer a 30 day Warranty only. Luxating patella, open fontanel, parasites, protozoans, retained deciduous teeth, hernias and hypoglycemia are excluded from our warranty as these are common in all teacup puppies. untreatable. Buyer understands and agrees that it is their duty and responsibility to notify Teacup Puppies LLC within 48 hours of ANY illness or diagnosis that would be cause for a claim under the Replacement Warranty. All claims must be made within 48 hours of diagnosis and be accompanied with all supporting veterinarian documentation proving the puppy has an illness or condition that is covered by Teacup Puppies LLC Replacement Warranty. If Teacup Puppies LLC is not notified within the allowable 48 hour frame the claim will be considered null and void and WILL NOT be covered.
- Buyer understands and agrees that any puppy purchased from Teacup puppies LLC will stay at breeders location until we feel the puppy is ready for travel to his/her new home.
- Buyer agrees that all shipping charges and fees associated with shipping are the sole financial responsibility of the buyer. There are select cities that we can directly ship to the new buyer for free, from our breeders in South Korea. The following free DIRECT ship airports are; Anchorage, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver, and Washington Dulles. All other airports outside of the free, DIRECT ship airports, our standard shipping fee of $450 with United PetSafe will apply.
- Buyer understands and agrees that their puppy will be brought into the United States, in their name and that Teacup Puppies LLC will require paper work to be completed including, but not limited to, a Puppy Delivery Release Authorization form, a Limited Power of Attorney for Live Animal Entry form, additionally we WILL require a valid Drivers License or passport for foreign buyers. These forms/items are not negotiable, and we require this documentation to clear the puppy via customs on the buyers behalf. Any delay in required documentation could cause delays in shipping and accrue additional charges.
- Buyer understands and agrees that Teacup Puppies LLC does not offer Registration Papers on any of its puppies. If buyer wants registration papers it is their responsibility to attempt to register their own puppy with their desired Puppy Registration Club. Seller is not responsible if puppy cannot be registered for any reason.
- Buyer understands and agrees that our puppies are sold as lovable, luxury pets only. We do not guarantee any puppy from Teacup Puppies LLC to be purebred We do not allow or condone breeding of any of the puppies we sell nor do we guarantee that any puppy will ever be able to bred or conceive. Breeding of our puppies is prohibited by this contract.
- Buyer agrees that Seller puppies are sold as pets only and are to be spayed or neutered by the age of 12 month. By spaying/neutering you extend the life of your pet and reduce chances of health problems later.
- Buyer understands and agrees that Seller has other shipping options available outside of regular cargo shipping. These options include but are not limited to, private nanny services for an additional expense. It is the buyer’s responsibility to inquire about the possibility of additional shipping options if it is not comfortable with traditional cargo shipping.
- Buyer agrees that Seller will not be held liable for any damages caused by shipping delays no matter the cause or reason, whether it be monetary or emotional. Seller will not compensate for delays for any reason. NO EXCEPTIONS! Shipping is provided by the airline, a third party to our company and many times there are delays out of our control. Delays are always possible with teacup puppies and live animals in general as they may require additional care before they leave the breeder or after travel to USA. Our priority is our puppy’s care and long term well being. We do not refund money in part or in full for any reason, if a puppy requires additional care from the breeder or a licensed veterinarian, or for any delays.
- Buyer agrees that Seller does not guaranteethe Weight of puppy at any age, size of the puppy at any age, or color of the puppy sold at any age, as puppies coat color and size will/can change with maturity, such as white to cream, etc. We do not make any warranty, or guarantees, as to the puppy’s cosmetic development at any age. We can only give estimates on weight and it is understood that if your puppy weighs more than the estimate given Teacup Puppies LLC will not be responsible or liable in any way. NO refunds in part or in full will be given for weight or any other cosmetic development at any age. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Buyer understands it is required to do extensive research on hypoglyecemia before considering a teacup puppy. Buyer understand and agrees that Hypoglycemia is not an illness, virus, or sickness and it completely preventable by scheduled feedings, providing accurate nutrition with Nutrical supplement or Dyne supplement three times a day in between meals. Tea Cup Puppies LLCwill not cover any illness related to or caused by Hypoglycemia. A teacup puppy requires monitoring and around the clock and need to eat every 3-4 hours even through the night. Please See Hypoglycemia Disclaimer for more info.
- Teacup puppies should not be purchased for gifts or for young children as they are fragile and do require a lot of care and are fragile and can be injured by being dropped or from a simple fall of a couch or bed. If you are purchasing for a gift it is REQUIRED the receiver/ caretaker understand teacup puppy care and their requirements and that the puppy’s arrival can be delayed at any time for any reason. Also NOTE that our Warranty’s and Guarantees follow the contractual buyer of the puppy and they are not transferrable.
- Buyer Understands this puppy will be imported from South Korea. Boutique Teacup Puppies and Teacup Puppies LLC are not the original breeder of the puppy being purchased. It is also understood that this puppy will be brought into the United States on your behalf, AFTER the purchase has been made and all funds for the purchased have been exchanged.
- Buyer understands and agrees that we are not responsible for shipping fees or document fees for a replacement puppy under our Warranty. Buyer is fully responsible for paying all fees associated with importing and shipping your new replacement puppy regardless it being domestic (in USA) or international. (Outside USA) along with all veterinary paperwork required for traveling.
- Buyer understands and agrees that if a claim is made and APPROVED under our Replacement Warranty, then Teacup Puppies LLC has up to 6 months from the date of APPROVAL of the claim, to replace a puppy back to the client. All approvals will be sent via email and that will reflect the date when the 6 month timeframe will begin. If a puppy dies Teacup Puppies LLC will require a necropsy be done on the puppy, at the buyers expense, in order for it to be considered under our Replacement Warranty. This is a required duty of the buyer and not negotiable. The necropsy must be presented to Teacup Puppies LLC as part of the claim and will need to show that the primary cause of death was due to a NON-TREATABLE, hereditary or congenital defect. Neglect to address and seek proper veterinarian care of any, and all treatable conditions that are deemed to be the cause of death will not be covered.
- Buyer agrees that seller is not responsible for any expenses related to the care of the puppy or for veterinarian expenses or any treatment after puppy has left our location.
- Teacup Puppies LLC offers Pet Health Insurance rebates on all puppys. The rebates are as follows; Seller offers a $300 rebate for all puppies priced at, and paid for at $6500 or more, with proof of one year pet insurance policy via www.petinsurance.com whole wellness plan. Seller offers a $150 rebate for all puppies paid for, under the amount of $6500, with proof of one year pet insurance policy via www.petinsurance.com whole wellness plan. Insurance must be paid for an entire year in advance for the rebate to apply. Client has the option of waiting the two weeks for delivery the plan to be active if they choose to do so.
- Seller is under no obligation to provide up to date photos or videos of any puppies after payment has been received. Our breeder often takes videos of each puppy leaving his location and we keep those on file for our records.
- Buyer agrees to contact seller directly by phone or email immediately if buyer is unhappy with puppy for any reason. Buyer agrees to not write any derogatory statements anywhere about Seller if an agreeable resolution of any dispute has been reached between Seller and Buyer.
- Buyer understands agrees that teacup puppies can be high maintenance and do require extra care and concern. They require strict feeding and sleeping schedules for the first few months of life. It is the buyers duty and responsibility to do extensive research in regards to teacup puppy care prior to the purchase of one of our puppy’s and prior to the arrival of the puppy to the buyers home. Careful consideration has been given to the adoption of this puppy for all purposes. It is understood that NO REFUNDS in part or in full will be given for personal conflicts/ or change of heart or any other reason.
Refund Policy for Tea cup Puppies LLC DBA Boutique Teacup Puppies. Buyer agrees that payments including , reservation service deposits, deposits and/or full payments paid on puppy referenced above via wire transfer, direct deposit or credit card are not refundable. Seller will not be refund any payments for change of heart decisions. Once a puppy is considered sold and payment is accepted the puppy is taken off the market for other buyers and Seller will not refund a payment in part or in full after payment has been submitted. NO EXCEPTIONS!
CREDIT CARD Payment POLICY:
All payments made via credit card must be verified by sending a copy of your Photo ID at the time of checkout.
Terms and Conditions are listed at checkout process on our website and must be agreed upon at the time of payment.
Buyer understands and agrees that Teacup Puppies LLC allows for puppies and other fees to be paid for in full by credit card, as a courtesy to its buyers. Buyer understand and agrees that when paying in full with an accepted credit card that Teacup Puppies LLC will assess a $250 convenience processing fee that will need to be paid in addition to the price of the puppy for this service. This fee does not apply when payment is made via bank wire or direct deposit to our bank account. A puppy will be put on hold for up to 12 hours while awaiting bank wire or direct deposit for a puppy. Seller does not charge the $250 credit card, convenience processing fee when only the $1000 reservation service deposit is made.
Hypoglycemia Disclaimer and Information:
Hypoglycemia is not a illness, it is a syndrome and it can be completely prevented with proper, timely, and adequate diet and nutrition. Our warranty does not cover for this syndrome and it is buyers responsibility to prevent their puppy from hypoglycemia.
It is crucial to have Nutrical or Dyne on hand in case of an episode of Hypoglycemia.
Hypoglycemia is a syndrome that occurs primarily in toy breeds between 6 and 30 weeks of age. A hypoglycemic attack is often precipitated by stress. The typical signs are listlessness, depression, staggering gait, muscular weakness, and tremors-especially of the face. Puppies with a severe drop in blood sugar develop seizures or become stuporous and go into a coma.
Death can follow. This particular sequence of symptoms is not always seen. through. For example, some puppies exhibit only weakness or a wobbly gait. Occasionally a puppy who seemed just fine is found in coma.
Episodes of hypoglycemia often occur without warning-for example, when a puppy is stressed by shipping. Other common causes of acute hypoglycemia are missing a meal, chilling, becoming exhausted from too much play, or having an upset stomach. These events place an added strain on the energy reserves of the liver. Teacup puppies must eat. It is not an option or something that should be overlooked. If a teacup puppy doesn’t eat their meal a supplement of Nutrical should be given to ensure they maintain their sugar levels. Nutrical should be given every 4 hours to prevent hypoglycemia if they
Prolonged or repeated hypoglycemic attacks in toy breed puppies can cause brain damage. Puppies with frequent attacks should undergo veterinary testing
Treatment: The treatment of an acute attack is aimed at restoring the blood sugar. Begin immediately. If the puppy is awake and able to swallow, give corn syrup or sugar water by syringe, or rub corn syrup, honey, or glucose paste on the gums. You should see improvement in 30 minutes. If not, call your veterinarian.
If the pup is unconscious, do not give an oral solution because it will be inhaled. Rub corn syrup, honey, or glucose paste (nutrical or dyne supplements) on the gums and proceed at once to your veterinarian. This puppy will require an intravenous dextrose solution and may need to be treated for brain swelling. Oral glucose paste is sold at pharmacies or vet supply stores. If you know your dog is subject to hypoglycemic attacks, keep this product on hand.
Prevention: Susceptible puppies should be fed at least four times a day. It is important to feed a high-carbohydrate, high-protein, high-fat diet. It is essential that the diet be high quality. Your veterinarian can recommend an appropriate premium food.
Food supplements and table scraps should not exceed 5 to 10 % of the total daily ration. Owners of toy puppies should take precautions to see that they do not become excessively tired or chilled. Many (but not all) puppies outgrow this problem. Symptoms of Hypoglycemia are:
Lethargy, Excessive salivations, dilated pupils, weak, wobbly, cant stand or walking around in disoriented state, seizures, and hypothermia. It is most frequent first thing in the morning but can happen at any time during the day
Common Colds and Upper Respiratory Infections in Teacup Puppies:
Teacup Puppies LLC will not cover any upper respiratory infections after the first 48 hours.
Commons Symptoms of colds in puppies are: Shivering, Sneezing, Excessive Nasal Drainage Clear, Cloudy or Green/Yellow mucous from nasal passage, Watery Eyes, Loss of appetite and General Lethargy, and occasional coughing or hacking.
We also do recommend if your vet advises any illness to be treated with medication “Clavamox” or “Amoxidrops” for you to get a 2nd opinion as we have found it to be highly ineffective to treat any form of upper respiratory infection in small teacup puppies. Its important to approach any illness with these puppies aggressively. Please contact us directly for more info if your puppy is diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection as we can give you a list of supplies that could be helpful.
Note: Teacup Puppies LLC is not a licensed Veterinarian and the info we provide will not treat any illness. We are offering advice based upon years of experience with teacup puppies.
Every Attempt has been made to make this contact fair for both buyer and seller. No other warranties, guarantees verbal or written will supersede this agreement.
We agree that any claim, dispute or controversy between us or claim by either of use against the other or the employees, agents or assigns of the other and any claim arising from or relating to this agreement or the relationships which result from this agreement, no matter against whom made, including the applicability of this arbitration clause and the validity of the entire agreement, shall be resolved by neutral binding arbitration by the National Arbitration Forum, under the Code of Procedure then in effect. Any arbitration hearing at which you appear will take place at a location near Houston, TX or Las Vegas, NV and will be the choice of seller at either of these locations. Information may be obtained, and claims may be filed at any National Arbitration Forum office, www.arbitration-forum.com, or at P.O. Box 50191, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55405.