Shopping List to Prepare for Puppy Arrival
Owned and Operated by Teacup Puppies LLC
We personally want to thank you for your purchase with us. We are very happy that you chose us for your new puppy and we value your business.
If there is anything that you have questions about please contact us anytime. We are here to help you and guide you to raising the best puppy you could ever imagine. We look forward to our friendship for years to come.
Below is a shopping list for your new puppy. These are necessities that you will need for your new puppies arrival and NOT optional.
Check out our luxury beds, apparel and more on our website. All are customizable for boys or girls. Call us for something special for your new pup.
Royal Canin Mini Puppy ~ Can be found at all leading petstores
- Supplements: Pedialyte & Nutrical or Dyne ( This is not optional a MUST have for teacup puppies. Can be found at Petsmart, Petco as Nutristat or other brand names. Your vet may also carry it. Supplement for sugar and to help prevent hypoglycemia. Honey or Light Karo Syrup for quick treatment for hypoglycemia.
- Chicken or Beef Baby Food
- Ceasar Wet Food (pink or Purple package)
- Stainless Steel Food and Water bowls
- No Pig Ears, rawhide, Greenies or chicken feet.
- Hard rubber toys, solid , one piece toys only. Booda Ropes are great too.
- Cow hooves or bully sticks are the best chew time favorite
- Please no thin latex toys, toys with knobs or breakable pieces.
- Plush toys are okay if not flimsy
- Dry kibble Puppy Treats or dried lamb lung
- Baby Wipes for grooming puppy in between baths
- Oatmeal Shampoo for puppies or Mikrotek Shampoo
- Leather Leash
- Cat collars or harnesses work well for teeny puppies
- Comfy Bed
- Puppy Playpen (round play pen for your puppy to play when unsupervised)
- Playpens can be found on Amazon.com
- Warm coat or clothing will be necessary for cool weather!
- Plenty of Potty Pads
- Puppy sling or soft carrier
Books to purchase: